Breaking News

To The Nicest Person...

.

Did Anyone Ever Tell You
How Important You Make Others Feel...
Somebody out here is Smiling
About Love that is so Real


Did Anyone Ever Tell You
Many Times, When They were Sad
Your e-mail made Them Smile a bit...
In Fact It made Them Glad



 




For the Time You Spend Sending Things
And Sharing whatever You Find
There are No Words to Thank You
But Somebody Thinks You're Fine
  

Did Anyone Ever Tell You
  

 



Just How Much They Like You
Well, My Dearest Friend,
Today I am Telling You
I HOPE I GET THIS BACK
I believe that without a friend you are missing out on a lot!!!

         

Don't be confused by friends and
acquaintances, there is a difference!
Because I care about you.
  
It's national care week . . . and you get to
send messages to all your friends telling
them that you care about them and
make them feel good about themselves, and if
they write back (just once) then that
means that they care about you too!

BUT, you have to send it right now!!

Send it to everyone you care about
and if they send it back,
that means they care too! But don't just send
it back, send it on to everyone.

Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are
friends!!!

THIS IS A HAND OF FRIENDSHIP

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friendship to you too. I am not sure to whom this posting is directed to, but its sure lovely words you have shared.

    Btw, I am not a chef, just another woman who cooks for her family and post the recipes on my blog.
    Nice knowing you and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too...for your information this enry i copy n paste from my email..that why the pic like that..hehe...but bring a big meaning in frienship...:)

    your wife or your mum?hehe
    nice to knoe u too n keep in touch too..:)

    ReplyDelete