Breaking News

ME and MY BOSS

ME and MY BOSS 


When I Take a long time to finish, 
I am slow, 
When my boss takes a long time, 
he is thorough 


When I don't do it, 
I am lazy, 
When my boss does not do it, 
he is busy, 


When I do something without being told, 
I am trying to be smart, 
When my boss does the same, 
he takes the initiative, 


When I please my boss, 
I am apple polishing, 
When my boss pleases his boss, 
He is cooperating, 


When I make a mistake, 
I' am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake, 
He's only human. 


When I am out of the office, 
I am wondering around.
When my boss is out of the office, 
He's on business. 


When I am on a day off sick, 
I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick, 
He must be very ill. 


When I apply for leave, 
I must be going for an interview .
When my boss applies for leave,
it's because he's overworked 


When I do good,
my boss never remembers, 
When I do wrong,
He never forgets 


what to do????????????? 






 
Dare to change..then u change..if u do not dare to change...don't complain if things remain the same...never ask people to change, you, yourself must change first, never expect others to change, you, must change first...if not things remain the same.

No comments